Friday, June 19, 2009

Pre-Rossomeness -- a brief summation to the life and times of this crazy asian

Dear Readers,

As a person who appreciates the simple things (and the not so simple things) in life, I decided to start this blog to share my experiences to whoever would take their time in reading it. My hope is that through this blog, people would gain an interest or solidify their affection in the most random things this world can offer. It may be as simple as a cloud formation, or cashew nuts, and it could be as complex as say, bungie jumping, or putting a cellphone in the "off" position. But whatever your passion is or whatever mines is, I will try my best to talk about them based on my own point of view and the impact it had in my train of thought, however enormous or minute that impression may be. I am pretty stoked in elaborating on the things that excites me and I think this will help me a lot to convey who the real "me" to the world and hopefully get to know myself a little better.


"Plan to be surprised" -- That quote from the movie "Dan in Real Life" has become a staple saying in my life these past year. Appropriately, I have found ways each day to see the world or my life finding out what really surprises me. I am very happy to be surrounded with great and influential friends, most of which belongs to my faith, and I am quite content with the direction my life is going. Much thanks and appreciation goes out to a dear friend of mine, Emily, for helping me with this blog with all the designs and lay-out, and for the added motivation and push to launch this blog.

In summary, I really like to go out of my comfort zone and do something I have not done before. I like to meet and get to knowpeople. I like to go to places and take ridiculous amount of pictures. I like to be outside. I like to do random acts of kindness. I like being the nice guy. And most of all, I like to see laughter and smile.

Life is simple. Or it can be if we allow it. Life is also too short for someone who wants to accomplish much. Sometimes we hate the inevitable but the inevitable somehow finds its way in our lives to happen. It is why we are here. It is why experiences that could've been, exists. It is up to us to grab it by the reins and let it sweep us off our feet and gain a new outlook and a new perspective. It is why life is special.

Oh, and I love the Chicago Cubs.. always have, always will!


Surprised?

Stay Rossome,

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Ross. I hope to be surprised! By the way, it is ok if you like Ben more because I like you less than most people anyway.

    ReplyDelete