Monday, June 22, 2009

Laptop broken?


I wish I know the deal with my computer. Last night, I went to bed pretty early only to be waken up by my sauna-esque bedroom. I was nearly drenched in the pool of my own sweat when I went out to our living room and cool down for a bit. I decided to turn on my computer, but alas, it won't turn on. I tried to tinker with it for a bit but no luck. I resorted in calling the HP tech and after numerous attempts to get it started, the IT said that I'm gonna have to ship it to them because something is wrong with the Mother Board. Mother what? If only I know how to fix this problem. I have all my teacher files and all my lesson plans, let alone my music. I am annoyed beyond belief. I'm using my sisters little notebook to type this and it's just plain frustrating not to be able to use your own computer. Anyway, I chose the expedited shipment so I could get this back in a week instead of 2. We'll see how it goes. Until then, it has been sort of an uneventful week/weekday, but focusing in the spiritual aspect of life, it definitely wasn't lacking.

Stay Rossome,

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry about the delivery too . . . just think, transformers will make everything better (a little bit).

    ReplyDelete